3.0

So things have been okay with this company until yesterday.I was denied a loan they them because I had a delinquent payment yet they do auto draft.

Turns out they gave everyone in Houston a deferred payment due to Hurricane Harvey and I was supposed to make arrangements for the deferred payment which I never did figuring they would just add it to the last payment. Now keep in mind I never asked for this deferred payment and I understand trying to help the community. But it should have been the customer’s choice. I luckily was not affected and did not need it.

It gets worse. I paid on the spot and told I would most likely be approved for the 1000 I was asking for because my previous loan back in April was approved for 5,000 and only using 2200 of which has been paid back at 400 a month. Guess what they offered?

345 loan.I will do business elsewhere if that is how they treat customers that pay!

Comments

ProgressiveLeasingLLC

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial”, You may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address Progressive Leasing.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers across the nation to provide an alternative lease to own option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520.