I am representative payee for a person that they approved and account for without my knowledge. the total charge was $600.00 at $85.00 a month from bank account. So far they have collected $765.00 and refuse to give me a copy of contract. I do intend to stop these payments. I think $165.00 interest for 9 months is enough.

I will be going to the bank to stop this plus I will notify Social Security. I want a copy of any contract he has signed. He was deemed mental and cannot sign a legal document.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $11. This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Financial Services. The most disappointing about a product or service at Progressive Financial Services was price gouging Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Financial Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Financial Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

Panama City, Florida, United States #1228007

They cant take anything out of your social security. Only the federal government