I'm not who they've been looking for...illegal tactics.

I have returned calls...waited on line...always transferred to voice mail... I've left messages telling them please... Please ... PLEASE..

remove my number.. I've had several hundred calls over the last month. ..I've answered, waited on line...even pressed the number identifying myself as the person...still told I was next in line, only to repeatedly be transferred to voice mail. I called my state (Nevada) attorney generals office to file a formal complaint.

I'm going to file a cease and desist order...and asked for monetary damages.

$$$ Perhaps this will get through to them?I've requested my number be placed on their do not call list in writing, but still unresolved.

This person wrote the review because of "illegal collection activities" of collection calls from Progressive Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Progressive Financial Services to "compensation and apology".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Financial Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progressive Financial Services?

Comments

South Jordan, Utah, United States #965631

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.If you have indeed posted this concern regarding “Progressive Financial” you may wish to contact them at 800-566-3053.

However, based on the details of your concern we believe you meant to address “Progressive Leasing”.

Progressive Leasing provides a unique No Credit Needed lease purchase option. We are a lease company not a finance company – we do not charge interest and we do not provide loans. We partner with retailers all over the country to provide consumers with another ownership option.

We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns. You can find more information on us by visiting www.progleasing.com.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-898-1970.

We appreciate your time.